Perspiration Pals Sunday November 5, 2023🌃⏰🍂

Happy Sunday PPals!

I hope you are all doing well. The time change is upon us now in the US. Maybe you guys who have already fallen back can give us pointers on how to survive the darkness at 5 PM.

I may be saying good bye to my evening or daily walk unless I get out there earlier.

In other exercise news I finished Kayla's 5 day challenge. I really liked it and am thinking I should schedule again. It was 5 days of unique exercises that felt good and many I would like to get better at.

I am doing my own 4 week routine again that I put together the beginning of this year. It has some of my favorites and some workouts the were new to me at the time. I plan on making use of the find similar button. I have already swapped in a new to me Erica workout. Has anyone else noticed that that sometimes the swap/find similar button works great and other times it gives you workouts that don't really work the same body part (upper vs lower) as the workout you are trying to swap.

On to food. Let me know what wonderful meals you are planning? I have some zucchini and yellow squash that I plan on making some type of curried dish.

That's it from me. Please share how your weekend is going? If you are getting an extra hour this weekend How are you using it? Sleep? A second FB workout? Maybe your are reading a good book or getting more chores done at home.

As always all are welcome to chat with us.

I leave you with the Sounds of Silence.

https://youtu.be/6ukmjBSQY-c?si=GTMb7V3ZJ5VG-M5K

Edited