HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 3rd

Hey, team, and Happy Friday! Short check in from me as I just don't have that much to say today.

Facebook randomly served me a Susan Sontag quote that I found really interesting and that made me want to learn more about her. The attached quote is not the one that drew me in but I think it's really good in its simplicity. Today, I semi-jokingly choose to interpret it as "please, woman, you don't need any more clothes, I'm begging you" but do let me know if it inspires something more profound for you.

I am excited for the weekend because I want to sleep and to go for walks. We're enjoying perfect fall weather here, 15-20 degrees Celsius, and I know I'll miss it when the cold and rains start. Also, I have an abundance of carrots left over since we made kimchi so I'm thinking a carrot cake is in order. We can't let the carrots spoil, can we now?

What about you? Plans for the weekend? Workouts? Food? Any shows/films/books you've been enjoying? Let me know, I'm nosy like that.

I did this classic today and it totally holds up:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-abs-workout-kickboxing-for-stress-and-cardio-benefits

Have a great day, everyone!

Edited