Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 1st

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Here we are starting off another month! We're almost through 2023 already! Kinda crazy.

And if I remember correctly, we'll be getting a new FB calendar update coming out sometime this month! I hope it all goes smoothly for FB and can't wait to see the finished product!

As for today, what do you have going on?

It's the usual gettin stuff done for me today. But it's cold and snowy again--so that makes things more enjoyable! Think I'll start listenin to Christmas music now. I love Christmas music.

What about for workouts? What do you have planned for today?

I'm thinking of trying Tasha's newest weighted core workout. I love weighted core work!

What's on the menu for today?

Not sure. I'm still in coffee mode!

Okie dokie, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***