Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Back after 7 years! Sharing my story

Hi about 7 years ago i was at my fittest and strongest.

I got an achilles tendon injury it got cut on a broken tile and after that i just stopped, i started a busy job with long hours, had a leaf a**ict**n (not sure if im allowed to say it on here and i dont want to offend anyone) and was on the path to turning into a liquified grape aholic.

I became pregnant and stopped all of it but turned to junk food for comfort. Had a really rough time with the birth and realised i am obese my BMI is 38. I forgotten everything about fitness and tried to crash diet many many times now i am 8 months pp and did a hiit workout yesterday that i could barely finish and it was amazing!

I have tried growwithjo, her workouts are fun but not as effective from what i can feel in my muscles today haha.

Im so glad i opened my old account and the workout complete from the FB workout i did felt so rewarding i couldn't stop looking at the check mark im so excited to workout with FB again knowing that i will get my body healthy and its sort of a way to thank it for everything ive put it through.

Thanks for listening