Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Express Cardio Kickboxing Combos

Good morning FB Family!

Are you in need of a short workout that packs a punch? This roughly 20-minute kickboxing routine is guaranteed to get you sweating, kicking, punching, and hollow holding (yes, I’ve decided that “hollow holding” is now a common verb):

Express Cardio Kickboxing Combos

You will complete two circuits of three mini cardio kickboxing combos. Not to worry – if kickboxing choreography doesn’t come naturally to you, dissect the combos and stick with any of the components that keep you in motion and/or that you find the most fun. The goal is to keep your heartrate elevated for a quick cardiovascular workout while testing your coordination, balance, and willingness to punch and kick the air with vigor. The concluding hollow hold circuit serves as your core finisher and is a great opportunity to practice this amazing exercise – the working intervals are only 20 seconds and we build our way up to the full hold.

Remember that kickboxing is a total body endeavor! If you’re not accustomed to these movement patterns, you will most likely feel a new kind of temporary soreness afterwards. Or maybe that’s just me because I keep forgetting to consistently include kickboxing in my training schedule so every time I create a workout for you all it’s a mini shock to my system, haha.

Have fun, don’t take yourself too seriously, and don’t forget the sound effects for your punches and kicks!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha