My Award Speech…

For making it to cooldown for any level workout…but especially the level 4s and 5s :

I’d like to thank my heart for keeping me alive when all I wanna do is curl up and die, usually between circuits 3 and 4;

I’d like to thank my trainers for keeping my feet attached to my body as I move, run, bend, rotate or contort wherever and whenever the workout instructor takes me;

I’d like to thank my towel for keeping my eyes sweat free and from running into walls otherwise;

I’d like to thank my opposable thumbs for keeping my dumbbells from crashing into my head during overhead lifts, chest presses, flys, militaries and the like;

I’d like to thank my workout gear for keeping my boobs from slapping me in the face during jump squats, burps, high knees, star jumps, jumping lunges (oh how I hate them!) and anything that involves defying gravity;

And on the rare occasion that one of them does escape, I’d like to thank my boobs for slapping me in the face and bringing me to my senses when I start screaming hysterically on the inside (sometimes outside) often after round 1 of anything.

But most of all, I’d like to thank each and every FB instructor for being that guiding light at the end of every tunnel as I crawl, stumble and claw my way into cooldown. I love all of you for making me a better version of myself everyday.

You guys ROCK🤟!

Edited