HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 31st πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Good Halloween Tuesday everyone! Do you celebrate this holiday in any way? I’ll have a handful of candies and David will watch a horror film.

I can’t believe that it’s the last day of October already. But that means that starting tomorrow, I can indulge in my love of Christmas without any guilt. I do show some restraint though, as we put up our tree only at the end of November.

I am feeling very tired from a long day at work yesterday. I attended day 1 of a district meeting, followed by a supper out at a restaurant for our team, where they celebrated my years of service. I was a crying mess. One of the managers made an incredible scrapbook, filled with photos and messages, and they surprised me with a pair of tickets to the World Figure Championships gala. I was deeply touched.

Day 2 of this meeting will be somewhat shorter, with no team supper afterwards, as some managers will go trick or treating with their children. I hope to get in a workout at the end of my work day. I feel the need to move. Do you have anything on your workout calendar for today?

Enjoy this last Tuesday of October and remember, calories from candies don’t count on Halloween πŸ˜‰