Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Upper Body HIIT, Strength & Cardio Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

Today’s workout release is a follow-up to the fun and sweaty Upper Body HIIT, Strength, and Cardio: With Unilateral and Combination Moves workout:

Upper Body Trifecta: HIIT, Strength, and Cardio Circuits

Following the same format as its predecessor, we kick things off with a spicy HIIT circuit (high intensity interval training) before digging into the main focus of the workout, the two upper body strength circuits. You’ll experience your highest heartrates of the routine during this introductory HIIT segment, further preparing and warming up your muscles for the moderately heavy (for you) lifting that follows during the weighted circuits. The working intervals are a manageable 30 seconds for your strength work so select challenging weights! We conclude the routine with a moderate intensity cardio circuit to flush out your hardworking muscles and capitalize on the benefits of combining bursts of cardio with your strength training every now and then.

Don’t be alarmed at my huffing and puffing in the video at the end of the warm-up – I’d just finished a rather intense run and had an unexpected opportunity to film so I went for it (meaning, neither lawncare nor maintenance were around, haha). My filming schedule is a bit random because I try to wait for quiet, uninterrupted blocks of time so sometimes I’m hopping on camera right after completing my own workout. I was technically still a little out of breath from my run when I pressed record. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed filming this sequel routine!

Let us know if you too enjoyed this “part 2” workout! Back to more planning, filming, and dodging lawncare for me.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha