Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: No Cardio Lower Body Strength

Hey all! 

If you're looking to spice up your workout routine and break free from the monotony of classic strength training, we've got just the thing for you: 

No Cardio Lower Body Strength

Say hello to the Every-Minute-On-the-Minute (EMOM) strength training format! It's a fantastic way to challenge yourself, work against the clock, and achieve those muscle-building and endurance goals. 

EMOM stands for Every-Minute-On-the-Minute. In this format, you'll have 60 seconds to complete a specific number of reps for each exercise. The catch? You have to finish the set and then rest for the remaining time. It's a race against the clock and yourself, making every minute count. There are no set rest breaks, which makes this routine completely scalable and individualized to YOU! 

I created this routine based off one of my personal training sessions. Personally, multiple sets don’t bother me, and I love working through low reps with 4-5 sets. To replicate this type of training volume, rewind to 6:44 and repeat the weighted circuit. I also left the video running while I worked through my little “oops” brain freeze during our Mobility Cool Down. Because it’s okay to stumble through the progress, right?!  

Give it a try, have fun, and don't forget to share your "oops" moments with us along the way. Happy lifting, everyone!

- Kayla