Weekend Ghostess: Sun, Oct 29th

Good day to you ladies,

Coming to you live from France on this super rainy day is your wonderful ghostess Inge, who's stinking tired from once again going to bed rather late and then waking up at 6am realising that the hour has changed last night so it was only 5am. Wew, what a sentence!! So, what I wanted to say was: Good Morning to all.

I just got back from dropping Yuna of at work, she had to start extra early today. So here I am at 8am to bring you this check-in, so let's get started. I'll probably get a major dip some time in the afternoon while reading which will have me taking a small nap.

And that brings me nicely to the mini questions of the day. Do you take naps when you feel tired during the day? Do you go to bed earlier when you feel tired or do you just power on and sleep when it's time for bed?

I usually power on during the day even though I could very well take a nap if I wanted to. If I'm really, really tired I'll probably just doze off for a bit but that depends on what I'm doing. It'll happen quicker if I'm reading than say if I'm crocheting. Dozing off while reading isn't too bad because who knows in my slumber that gorgeous guy of my book might be joining me... (sigh...)😉

Drifting off topic here!! Okay, so how about them workouts? I'm having a rest day but as usual I'll be checking out what I'll be doing the coming week. For me and buddy Karen it's all about FF, 2nd week for me. I'll probably, heck make that 100% sure, be swapping for newer workouts, but I liked to be prepared for the torture I'm putting myself through.

And then there's dinner. Again no idea but yesterday hubs did indeed spoil us with some great yakitori and rice. So I'm kinda hoping he'll be doing that again. What about you? Are you hoping to not having to cook yourself or is there no such luck for you? Tell me now!!

Okido, I'm sure by now you've had about enough of me, so all that's left is to thank you for sticking with me this weekend and for me to wish you a marvelous day.

Bye!!🥰

**Oh PS: Seems I always forget to mention that everyone is welcome to chat here, pour out your hearts or bring us some joy with great news. So that said, bring it on.😁**

Edited