HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 28th

Good Saturday morning Blenders! I managed to go to bed around 9pm and stayed in bed until 5am. That does not mean that I slept the entire time, but it’s an improvement over the beginning of the week, when I did not sleep well at all.

I’m sorry that I haven’t posted much again this week. I simply did not have any energy left after work to do anything, which means no workouts either. I have come to realize that my priorities are not properly aligned. My priority is my work (sad to say), when it should be my health. It’s about time I did something about that and put myself first.

So I will make this day awesome by completing all of the mini daily goals that I set for myself, including finally starting week 2 of the Booty challenge that I’ve kept rescheduling. And I’ll watch some crossfit and figure skating competitions. Those two sports couldn’t be farther apart, I know. I have eclectic tastes.

How will you make this day awesome for yourself? Maybe you will get in a good workout, and/or you’ll be enjoying a favourite hobby, and/or you’ll finish a project at home, and/or you’ll meet up with loved ones. Wishing you many awesome things on this last Saturday of October.