Weekend Ghosting: Sat, Oct 28th

Good morning ladies,

At least that's what it is here, and it's a rather blurry one for me. I had a very short night, went to bed around 0230am and was up again by 07am. So I'm in urgent need of fruit and lots of tea after this!

But let's talk about that check-in first, how about those workouts?

I did Day 6 of FF and as I didn't feel like doing the scheduled workout with Amanda, I swapped for a nice short core torture with Daniel.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/23-minute-active-static-abs-workout-abs-burnout-routine?scheduledDate=2023-10-28

What about you? Are you getting some movement in today? In whichever form of choice? Maybe a nice walk, some water aerobics, a bike ride or a good old program or challenge. Or you might just have one of those days where you know a rest is in order and that's great too because listening to your body is just as important right?

And what about food? A huge question mark here as I'm going shopping with Yuna and her girlfriend Matylda. So I know I'll have lunch somewhere in town, and hope hubs will be up to surprise us with something nice to eat when we get back. I'd tell him to come and check here for ideas from you ladies but his contribution to FB only goes so far as to tell me to take pictures of this or that to post here.

Let's see, I've got the workouts and food covered, onto the picture. It's the second half of the FB Scrap Yarn project. These are the more 'used day to day' things, it won't give you the 'oh wow' vibe, more the 'hey, that's practical' vibe. So, here's at request: Lea's purplish beanie, Kristina's cactus inspired beanie, Anne's potholder, a few of Karen's coasters, Cabob's pouchie thingy and Shabnam's Christmassy ornaments. BTW Shabnam, yours are the only ones I cheated with a bit because they're from last year. Since we've got a Christmas project I'll be making new ones, so I'll make you an extra. 😁

Allrighty, I guess that's about enough from me here, I know it's another long read for you guys, so if you've made it this far, thanks.

I'm off to have a quick breakfast and get myself ready for the shopping. I'll make sure to come and take a look at the comments in between the shopping. I'm more the designated driver so I'll be having some 'coffee' moments....

Have a great day everyone!!🥰