Daily Check-in: Friday, October 27th

Hey Blenderz.

How are you today? Hopefully liking that it is Friday?

Workouts? Food? Please share all that you wish. I really do enjoy reading what everyone is doing even if I'm not able to be fully present. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to check-in.

On that check-in note, Inge will be your guest host (ghost) for the weekend. Thank you, as always, Inge.

As for Monday, my friend Kim will be here to be a much better host than me.

Because I'm not much of a bright light these days and I doubt it will be better in two weeks time. Nothing feels right anymore and there's a lot of keeping my head down and just plodding along and going numb. My head is still very much a mess.

So I think it will help to come back to something grounding like workouts. Starting on Monday with my amazing buddy, Anne, where together we will tackle FB Express. ..Anne, I can't thank you enough for your offer to be my buddy. Brain might not fully be there, but my feet will be on the mat. See you then.

That's all I have for now, Blendfriendz. And you all really are friends.❤️ ..I hope you can have a good day and weekend.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***