Perspiration Pals 26 October

Hello Pals! Happy little Friday! My whole day was a 1000-cal routine yesterday so sorry about not getting back to you yet. How are you today? I started the day with a nice Pilates-inspired glute circuit and I can safely say that I no longer underestimate the burn-factor of Pilates routines. However, I’d like to concentrate on my upper body now please as my backside had enough after that 1000-cal routine on Monday.

Moving on to our fact finder fragment, I thought I’d give you some facts about toys because I firmly believe that toys should not only be for children. So did you know that archaeologists have unearthed plenty of ancient Egyptian figurines, but determining which ones were ritual shabtis and which were toys/dolls hasn’t always been easy. Those found in homes are believed to be toys. Also, did you know that the ancient Greeks created the world’s first mechanical puzzle in the 3rd century BCE. The goal was to create different shapes in a square that was divided into 14 parts. Can you imagine it? I can’t… What was your favourite toy as a child?

I must go back to work now but before I do, I’ll attach a photo of my chia sprouts. I started growing them on Sunday! I bet they’ll be even bigger when I get home.