Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Kettlebell Strength Circuits with Burnout Rounds

Good morning FB Family!

This kettlebell workout will have you lifting, swinging, balancing, and sweating:

Kettlebell Strength Circuits with Burnout Rounds

Enjoy two kettlebell circuits ending in burnout rounds for a total body conditioning routine that covers both your strength and cardio for the day. You can use a dumbbell as a replacement for the kettlebell for any of the exercises in this workout; however, I encourage you to try out your kettlebells for as many of the moves as possible (if you have them), noticing how the differing weight distribution affects movement execution, stability, and balance.

This workout creeps up on you! The fatigue from the cardio primer (kettlebell swings), combined with the power element included in several of the exercises, will make lifting your heavier loads during each 60-second interval of work that much harder with each subsequent round of work. Bring a towel to dry off the kettlebell from time to time if you’re a profuse sweater like me – you’ll notice me (unsuccessfully) trying to dry my palms off several times in the video. I even tried wiping the kettlebell on my pants. This too did not work.

Take your time with any unfamiliar movement patterns and most importantly, have fun! Any interest in more kettlebell workouts? Including the Turkish getup?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha