Perspiration Pals Monday October 23rd 🍲

Hey Pals, happy Monday to you! I thought I'd do a little impromptu check-in since I am celebrating the start of a week-long staycation today. I still have to get up earlier than Cheeky and I would like since my high school student needs to be gently and then not-so-gently told to get out of bed several times before he races out the door at 7 to catch the bus, but at least I don't have to go to work. Or do my workouts at 5 a.m. this week.

Speaking of workouts, starting this check-in is also a way for me to procrastinate day 1 of the FB Anywhere Challenge. I'm looking at a level 4 with Tasha and I freely admit I'm a little scared. I'm sure there will be push-ups. Is anyone joining me today in this challenge to offer a little friendly support and commiseration? If not, what are you up to? I'd love to see your update below!

I'd also love your favorite soup recipes, even if you're in the Southern Hemisphere and maybe not in soup mode at the moment. Yesterday I made an easy, favorite Tuscan vegetable soup that's on my regular rotation this time of year and added in tortellini for variety. Last week it was butternut squash and apple soup. Today, I may switch to cookie mode. I found a recipe for pumpkin spice cookies I'd like to try out.

Okay Pals, hope to chat below.

Edited