HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 23rd πŸ’ͺπŸ§„

Hello everyone and welcome to the start of another week. I'm liking my Mondays better since I no longer have 2 and 3-hour statutory meetings on them. That was 2 years of crappy Mondays! Finally, I am no longer dreading the start of the workweek. Here's a celebratory thought for the day:

"Be a rebel. Enjoy Monday and find a reason to like it."

There will be another thought in the comments for those of you who aren't feeling rebellious.

I think my reason to like today will be that it's finally done raining -- it was a very wet weekend! I don't mind rain, and I've learned that it's especially good this time of year to have a good rain that will soak the roots of the trees and bushes. But it wasn't practical for any of my end-of-season work in the garden, and I hope we'll have at least one dry day next weekend so I can get my garlic πŸ§„ planted... it's hard to do after work! In the meantime, I'll need to harvest my basil for pesto. We're going to be having a near-freeze (1C) tonight, and that's no good for basil. I might try dehydrating some of it, too, my dehydrator has been doing such a great job on everything.

As for workouts, I'm two workouts away from finishing FlexπŸ’ͺ! Today is an off day, so I've scheduled Erica's latest cardio, with plans to modify as necessary. It's short and hopefully sweetπŸ™ƒ I'm not entirely sure what I'll do next, as I still need to test how my back is doing with core work or weighted LB. I'm thinking about LI R2 with liberal use of the swap button. Any programs looking good to you these days?