Daily Check-in: Monday, October 23rd

Hello Blenderz.

How are you today?

Coby, thank you for ghosting💙💙 ..I hope you keep enjoying all the Fall things.

Anyway. Workouts?

Not sure if I want to workout. Well, I'm actually sure I don't want to do anything. ..It's hard to judge if I should just try to show up and do something or sink into doing nothing. I'm feeling exhausted from every angle. From bad to barely okay. Fluctuating between running on auto pilot and then struggling with coming to terms of a life without my Curiebear. He wasn't, "just a dog." I'll glare anyone to death if someone (not here obviously) tries to tell me that. He was more family than some actual family members I have. And to loose him, like with my Cobalt, feels like another piece of me went with him.

At times it's hard to even breathe. A feeling hauntingly familiar yet different at the same time. It's difficult to say the least.

I'm thankful for you all being incredibly empathetic and understanding. Unfortunately some of you know how it feels. I'm really thankful for this community as a place I can air out my brain. Because it's kinda of a broken record right now. Or just broken.

Thanks for still reading and checking in with me. Be what you like to be today, however you are. I'll see you all later.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***