Perspiration Pals Sunday October 22, 2023🛩🌞🐈🍇

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It is a beautiful fall day here and is currently 57F. It should get up to 71 which will make for a pleasant. 🌞

Yesterday I helped with participant check-in for the plane pull fund raising event for Special Olympics and it was a sunny pretty day which made it all the more fun. 🛩 It was windy so we spent quite a bit of time making sure all our supplies didn't blow away.💨🍃

I'm going for a walk later today.

I am up to day 20 of low impact R1. I am making more use of the swap button lately I thinking of going off track and doing upper body strength which means I'll have to also swap tomorrow's total body strength workout for another workout.

I'm not sure what program to do next, may be my own 4 week routine that I did back in January it has some of my favorites.

I am also not sure what my meals will be but there will be food.🥘🍝🍇

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I'd to hear about. Let me know what delicious meals you are having. Also are you currently following a program or challenge or are you picking your own workouts day-to-day. I need some idea's.

PS All are welcome to chat here. Silly and interesting topics are encouraged after all this is Ppals and we have known to get sidetracked on all kinds of interesting conversations. 🤗🤭

Edited