My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone and how is everyone's weekend going so far it's been really busy for me at work because there has been 5 to 8 of us out on the floor working on making the clothes look all nice and neat. We've been doing it with the whole store and we are to do it all day to make it look nice to the customers eyes when they come into the store and do all their shopping for the day, because there will be some days that the whole store is a mess from all the people shopping there from the weekend. Workouts I had a HIIT and Cardio workout with Daniel on Friday a nice stretching workout yesterday with Kellie and a lower body strength and Pilates workout with Amanda for today.

My lower body is going to be feeling it after the lower body workout that I had for today because I did a lot of bending the knees and my legs that, when I go to bend or squat down my legs will feel it. The weather over here is going to be raining for I don't know how many days but if it rains for the rest of the week we would love that and so would all the plants on the property. Because rain is a good thing for everything even though some people may think it's a bad thing it's not just the oppossitie of what some people think.