HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 22nd

Hello beautiful Blenders,

I know some of you have rainy weather, while here it is pretty good until the next orange rain warning is coming during the week. We all hope it won't be such a disaster like this week. I actually wanted to plant some bulbs, but with the amount of rain predicted and the ground so wet I'm afraid that this might be not the best idea right now. Maybe our gardeners know more about what to do.

After stressing myself totally out because of my work situation and being completely paralyzed it's time for me to ignore it and just do what I like to. On the one project I'm not allowed to work, which would have plenty of work to do and the other projects are quite and there is no need for me to do much anymore. That means that I basically can do what I want for the next couple of months while I get full payment and while I wait and see what will happen. There are a view scenarios: one would be that they advertise my job, expecting me to apply for it again. The answer to that is "no". Being treated like that doesn't make me want to work there anymore. But for some reason I haven't seen the advertisement yet, despite that they are under time pressure, because the new project already started and no one is currently working on it. Scenario two is they just extend my contract. In this case I would check if they changed the conditions and would decide on this if I would like to stay. And scenario three would be something no one saw coming. We will see. For now it means back to our renovations, which we paused and swing dance and exercising and Spanish and you see plenty to do for the next months.

But over to you. What is on your plate today? Workout, self-care, something else? I will go to swing dance. It really helps to practice a lot to get a feeling how to translate the seen moves into actual moves.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks for checking in with me. And don't forget everyone is always welcome here to read and post.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨