Weekend Check-in: October 21st

Hello there Blendiez! What's shakin'? It's still semi-dark, I've had two sips of coffee, and I'm so happy to be here with you all, even if I'm not quite awake yet.

What have you got going on today? Any special plans, or maybe lazing around? I don't know what I want to do. I know I'm going to start some pumpkin sourdough bread that won't be ready until tomorrow. But I also want to watch a documentary, and go to the plant nursery, and be lazy on the couch! There aren't enough hours in the day to be lazy AND productive!

But are there enough hours to squeeze in a workout if we so choose? Definitely! Are you doing an FB workout today? A leisurely 15k (ha!) bike ride followed by a seaswim like our Lea? Or zero workouts on the weekends, like Inge? I'm going to finish up Erica's 5-day challenge, then go for a walk.

And we can always make time to eat! What's on the menu tonight? I'm thinking pasta with red pepper sauce, topped with roasted cauliflower. I'll add Italian sausage for my guys.

And now I have a question for you. As always, feel free to skip. Imagine you have 50 US dollars/47 Euros/38,200 Nigerian dollars/41 pounds/7,492 Yen burning a hole in your pocket. (Insert your currency if I missed it, lol!). What are you going spend it on?

I'd probably buy either workout clothes or healthy hippie food/supplements. I'm a sucker for collagen, hemp seeds, fish oil, kombucha, and the like. I just can't resist! What about you?

Alrighty, like my grandpa used to say, "That's enough outta me." My second cup of coffee is calling my name. I look forward to seeing you all here!

And hugs to our Raven. I hope you're taking some time to process and be with your family, and that you find some measures of comfort today.

*All are welcome to this check-in! Whether it's your first time here or not, we're happy to have you here.

Edited