HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 21st

Good Saturday morning Blenders! I hope you are well and in good spirits.

If you had spoken to me Thursday after work, you would’ve seen that I was definitely not in good spirits. It was a combination of having spent two days in a meeting and Thursday at a job fair, completely depleting my social energy battery, knowing that I was way behind on my work, and seeing a picture of myself that was taken at the job fair that sent me spiralling with self-hate thoughts. I was glad to be able to work from home yesterday to be by myself, catch up on a lot of work and try and overcome all of the very negative thoughts I had over how my body looks.

I told David last night before going to bed that I decided that today would be a better day. Thus the quote above, to focus on how important it is to actively work on having positive, quality thoughts, for our mental and physical well-being.

It will rain all weekend long here. The kind of Fall weather perfect for lounging with a good book, or watching movies and series. After not moving since Sunday, I will get in a low-impact cardio workout from Kelli. And if the heavy rain lets up a bit, I may go for a walk. What is the weather like where you are? And what have you planned for today?

Wishing everyone a positive day!