Daily Check-in: Friday, October 20th

Hey everyone, welcome to Friday. I hope the end of the week finds you well.

Workouts, food, whatever? I'd like to hear about it.

Up early and decided to do Nicole's upper body strength and HIIT. It went alright. It's a tough workout, but I went in with the intention of just moving and not pushing myself. It was enough.

I do have a photo to share. Taken yesterday afternoon. I wasn't expecting it, but I saw one of the brightest most brilliant sundogs to the right of the sun. Photo is of the first one.

A second smaller one appeared to the left about a minute later. It was so special, unexpected and overwhelming. Almost as if Cobalt and Curium were saying hi from up there and that they found each other.

Thank you all for being here with me and all the support. I will come back on Monday, but do be sure to check in and look forward to checking in with Coby over the weekend.

That's all for now. I hope you have a nice day and weekend.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***