Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Glutes and Hamstrings Strength Workout

Hey FB Family!

I had fun putting this workout together, and it was a little challenging. My glutes and hammies were sore in a good way for a few days afterward. I used a few different pieces of exercise gear to keep things interesting.

Glutes and Hamstrings Strength Workout

Have you ever wondered how important our glutes and hamstrings are to our bodies? They help keep your lower back in good shape and boost overall strength. No matter if you're into running, lifting weights, or just staying active.

Now, let's talk about the workout itself. I recommend a box or bench, dumbbells, and a mini band for this workout. This will help add a different dynamic to these exercises. I will offer you a few modifications you can use if you do not have a box or bench. We will start with the Dumbbell Rounds, hitting different exercises using combinations of isometrics, range of motion, and tempos to create a challenging glute and hamstring circuit.

After the main workout, we've got more in store. Grab a resistance loop band and do lateral band walks, stars, and squats to give your glutes an extra challenge. Finally, we have glute bridges, and isometric glute holds for the finisher, giving those glutes one last push in a 5 round, quick-moving finisher. And, of course, we wrapped things up with some nice stretching to help those hard-working muscles cool down.

This workout is no joke. It left me with that satisfying, sore feeling in my glutes and hammies for a few days. So, if you're up for a challenge that'll make you feel the burn in all the right places, give this workout a shot!

-Brian