Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 19th

Hey Blenderz. How is it going for you today?

As far as the ghosting schedule goes, this is what we've got:

October 21st & 22nd: Coby

October 28th & 29th: ??

November 4th & 5th: Karen

November 11th & 12th: Shab

November 18th & 19th: Inge

As you can see, we have an opening for a late October weekend. ..Inge, I automatically put you in November, so just let me know if that's good or maybe you want the open October date? As always, if someone wants a certain date or have something switched around, just let me or Kim know. It's all good and most appreciated.

As far as workouts and food, share away all you want.

Nothing new over here. No idea or desire really for food, but I'll eat something. And I think I'm going to try the newest from Kayla and go from there.

I don't know how to be okay right now so I'm not even trying. I'm taking my dear friend Kim's advice and just being however I need to be. I take comfort in my other furbabies and try to be strong for them and my family. It's not just me that's grieving. And I can tell the other dogs, especially Copper, misses him too. Curium was Copper's buddy since they were puppies, practically attached at the hip. And it kills me that he looks like he's looking for him and wondering where he is. One has never been without the other.

Feels dumb to wish you a good day when I don't feel like having one myself. But I do hope you all are having nice moments in your day and my sharing didn't keep you from sharing. I welcome anything you want to say. And as always, I thank you for being here with me.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***