Perspiration Pals 19 October 2023

Hello Pals! I hope you had a good day yesterday, unfortunately, I didn’t really have time to get back to you. Anyway, happy little Friday! We’re going to have a long weekend (Monday off) and I can’t wait! Not that I have great plans but I’d love to sleep. And read. Speaking of reading, I’m reading a really good book entitled Symphony of Secrets by Brendan Slocumb. It’s a mystery novel in the setting of music (mostly classical). But we’re not here to talk about books even though it’s one of my favourite topics.

We’re here to exercise and to talk about exercise although talking about exercise is like listening to paintings. I did Day 11 of FB Complete which was an upper-body routine with Erica. (my glutes are still sore…oh, and my hip flexors joined them) but now I’ll have a sore upper body too. Oh, and I have sore head too because the weather decided to become a roller coaster and is about to switch from early winter to late summer in about 24 hours…

Let’s move on to our fact finder fragment before I fall asleep at my desk. I think my colleagues would let me sleep, though. Anyway, I found a really disgusting fact for you today. *evil laugh Did you know the a ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new due to debris that it absorbs over time. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration. Night-night, Pals. Also, did you know that around 700 different species of microbes live in your mouth? So don’t bother naming them.

All right, Pals, I’m so sorry about the facts but I thought you should know these things. Now go and feed your microbes.

PS, I wanted to attach another pic but it there was a grammar mistake in it...