HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 19th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Almost Friday. You can do it😉

I thought after all the drama from my side it's time to talk about something positive because happiness is a way of life, hence the quote. Little-Big Kaya's birthday is this week and I send her a parcel with sweets and my daughter asked for English children books. The funny thing is, you can get books called the president's glasses or the president's cat etc. and it refers actually to the Irish president. He is kind of funny and he looks like a cute leprechaun.

For Christmas we finally managed to get cheap flights for my daughter and her family to visit us. We checked if it would be easier for us to fly to Germany but that was very expensive. My son and his girlfriend will come in November. They will stay with her family via Christmas and my son has to work.

As a Christmas present my daughter will get a parcel in November with a Christmas decoration kit. Christmas lights and tree decorations etc. It's time for them to start their own traditions and I always enjoyed decorating with my children for Christmas. Maybe they like to do the same.

Exercises will be something. What about you? What's going on in your part of the world.

It just started raining again, but the school already said that they will stay closed today, so no driving.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨