Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick 3-Round Total Body HIIT

Good morning FB Family!

Your workout release today is a short, efficient 20 minutes of sweat and fun:

Quick 3-Round Total Body HIIT

You will complete three rounds of a four-exercise HIIT (high intensity interval training) circuit with the goal of besting your efforts with each subsequent round. Remember, the purpose of HIIT is to give an all-out effort to benefit from the metabolic, caloric expenditure, and aerobic capacity improvements of this format so don’t be afraid to give it your all and approach breathlessness! No equipment is needed (other than an optional mat) and your total amount of work each round is only two minutes (that could feel like an eternity based on you perception).

I put this workout in the category of “I’m not sure if I want to do a hard workout today, but I know I want to move my body so let’s just see what happens.” It’s intense enough for you to feel sufficiently challenged but also short enough that you don’t have to commit to a high effort for a long duration.

Have fun and cycle through the exercise modifications as needed! If you look at the screen closely enough you might notice a few “oh no, I’m tired” facial expressions from me. Ignore – I filmed this workout after a few days of filming and was indeed tired, haha. (Not to worry, I engaged in some recovery walking and stretching afterwards.)

See you on the screen!

-Tasha