PPALS Tuesady 17 Oct

Hello, everyone. Late start as I've been dealing with a migraine today and looking at screens has been pretty painful. I've had headaches in my life but this was the first time I basically couldn't see from how blurry my vision was. Not sure what brought it on but it got me pretty freaked out.

Feeling somewhat human again so let's get this show on the road.

I won't get far though, my brain is still scrambled. However, inspired by Ivett's fact finder fragment and to keep with the space theme we've had lately, I wanted to ask if everyone knows who discovered that the Universe is mostly made of hydrogen? Her name was Cecilia Payne and she was discouraged from making the conclusion in her doctoral thesis, as it went against the scientific understanding at the time, which maintained that there wasn't much difference between the composition of Earth and the Sun.

Another fact about her that drew my attention is that Gustav Holt (composer of the Planet Suite) encouraged her to pursue music, but she was a lot more interested in science.

On that note, since today is the day of Mars, I leave you with this awesome bit of music from said Gustav Holt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q&pp=ygURZ3VzdGF2IGhvbHN0IG1hcnM%3D

And oh yeah, I did eat that and even more. Do let me know what's going on with you guys and have a great day!

Edited