Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick 3-Round Total Body Strength Circuit

Good morning FB Family!

In today’s under 30-minute workout release you will complete three rounds of a five-exercise combination moves circuit:

Quick 3-Round Total Body Strength Circuit

Be mindful of the quick 10-second recoveries/transitions between exercises! I recommend using the same set of weights for each exercise, treating the circuit as a complex during which you hold onto the same weights for each move with minimal rest between exercises. The relatively short 30-second work intervals and variety of moves within each exercise will make the three rounds of the circuit fly by quickly so don’t fret about having to complete multiple rounds of the circuit. Think of the repeated rounds as an opportunity to stay consistent or improve your efforts with each subsequent round, increasing your weights, moving at a quicker pace, and/or opting for the movement progressions.

I love this workout format for not only challenging my weights but taxing my cardiovascular system for a total body conditioning effect that helps with my speed and endurance for running. We condense a lot of work into a short routine so if you’re in the need for a quick and sweaty heart pumper or want to add this workout onto another routine of similar length, you’ve worked just hard enough to feel challenged but not so hard that you’re too taxed for additional movement (we all know this feeling, haha).

Have fun with this workout! And ignore Georgie’s wiggle wobble during the rotational biceps curls…we’re working on improving our form! (We is me by the way.)

See you on the screen!

-Tasha