PPALS Sunday 15 Oct πŸŒžπŸŒ˜β˜„οΈπŸŒŒ

Hey Pals, if you want a good picture of the eclipse, you’ll have to look online.

First, I will declare I wore safety glasses. It was a visceral and meditative experience. I intellectually know the sun is powerful, life depends on it, but my felt it yesterday. The temperature was cooler yesterday and the color of the light was different. NM sun is always an orange-yellow and very intense. Once a person who moved here said they could feel the sun burning their skin, even when it wasn’t summer. I don’t know if that’s due to the altitude or the latitude. Anyway, yesterday the quality of the light was a blue grey.

Watching the moon slowly block the sun was reflective and centering. It created a very deep stillness that I kept for most of the day.

What’s happening in your neighborhood? Any autumn pictures? Food? Exciting workouts?

I thought about getting a llama costume for Halloween even though I’m not planning on any parties. If I had a costume, I would have to go.

A fair in New England has multiple events for llamas, like dressing your llama up.

Looking forward to hearing about your weekend!