Weekend Ghostess: Sun, Oct 15th

Bonjour les filles!

Comment veux-tu que je te trouve aujourd'hui? Which literally means how do you want me to find you today, but basically means: how are you today? It's something my neighbor JC always ask me when I go there for my weekly visit.

So how are you ladies today? Are you up to tackle a workout, there's only about a million on the site, so I'm sure there's bound to be something you like right? Or maybe the choice is already made for you as you're doing a program or challenge. You might also decide to do nothing at all, no workouts simply because it's your rest day and you're more than happy with just hanging in the sofa or staying in bed a bit longer because hey, it's rather chilly when you stick your toe out from under the duvet!!

I'm having a rest day, no workouts, no walks, nothing. I'll be looking at what's on my calendar for tomorrow which is Day 8 of the Strong Challenge I'm doing with buddy Karen. I already know for 100% I'm swapping because that's just me, write down the weights I'll be using and that'll be it. Job done!

I can't tell you what dinner'll be simply because I haven't got a clue. Everybody is still in bed, I'm gloriously alone enjoying the quiet. And besides I do not want to cook today! So if you ladies have ideas, please feel free to share.

Just a little thingy in between here. I know I've still got the second half of the crochet project to show, but yesterday I mentioned in one of the comments to do a Christmas project. Coby was immediately all in and threw out the idea of the grinch. So, if any of you got something Christmas-y, let me know, that way I can start now already and it's some fun stuff to do in between other projects I've got going.

Anyways, that said, let's get to my question. It seems to have been ages since I last bothered you with one. So here it is:

Have you got any funny, weird food habits, rituals? What I mean by that is for example: Yuna's food can't touch on her plate and she'll always eat first her tatoes, than the vegetables and lastly her meats. Or maybe you're always using the same pan for a specific meal? Or you know, you always eat this disgusting peanut butter sandwich but you'll add some star sprinkles on them...(sorry couldn't resist😉)

Nothing too special here for me, when I eat ice cream, something like a Magnum type, I'll always eat all the chocolate first and then the ice cream. Or when I eat collared herring, I need to eat a sandwich with chocolate paste with it. Oh and I loooove a slice of bread with some cheese and jam. Yummie!! Gosh, that reminds me my breakfast is waiting for me in the kitchen.

So, I'll better end this long ramble and go eat. As always feel free to skip the question, do think hard for some Christmas ideas and make sure to check in again with our lovely Raven who's taking over from Kim tomorrow.

Thanks for suffering through this weekend of check-ins with me! I'll check in to see what you answered from time to time.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰

Edited