Weekend Ghosting: Sat, Oct 14th

Good Morning, Good Morning, How are you, Oe-oe,

Hey there lovely ladies, I'm actually feeling rather chipper today as we're finally having some cooler temps and even had some rain during the night. I've had more than enough of the heat and long for cloudy days where I can sit in my comfy sofa in my jogging and thick anti-slip socks and a nice hot cocoa next to me. And by quickly taking a look out of my window, it seems I'm getting my wish...

But let's talk about today first shall we? What about them workouts? Are you doing any or are you like Lea and probably Karen going all out for those grandbaby snuggles? Maybe a walk in the forest, Anne's favorite hobby, a stroll on the market? No? Or maybe you did like me and did another day of your scheduled program. Heck maybe you did all of the above!

For me it was Day 6 of FB Strong Challenge, a nice lower body stretch with Daniel, some breathing exercise with Kelli which was supposed to make you feel all relaxed but ended up with me thinking about all the stuff I still needed to do. I also added Erica's newest stretches to work towards doing the splits. I loved the workout but definitely need to do it quite a few more times as my splits look more like an upside down V.😜

And what about food? Are you cooking or maybe your hubs feels sorry for you and offered to take a turn in the kitcen? Maybe you've got some good friends who invite you over or you've got some great in-laws who relieve you from cooking duty (wink, wink, Coby😁).

Me, I'm making lasagna from scrap today. I've only made it once before and it turned out rather great if I may say so, so I'm giving it another go.

Normally now I'm getting to my question, but as you know we've got an FB crochet project. And this time I'm splitting it in two. Since some of you requested some Halloween themed stuff and others more common things, I'm sharing the Halloweeny stuff today. Don't get your hopes up too high, I did my best. So here's Alina's spider, Coby's pumpkin, Raven's ghost and a skull in the form of a sort of poison apple (sans little stem) my eldest daughter Shauna's been nagging me about for months now.

The rest of the project will follow in my next ghosting which will be in Nov I guess.

Well ladies, I think I've kept you all long enough, sorry for the long ramble but I guess you're all used to that by now when I'm ghostess.

Thanks for taking time to read me and I hope you'll have a wonderful day.

See you later!!🥰