My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone it's finally Friday and everyone can look forward to the weekend and I can't wait to get off of work today and go home to my dad's and relax and get a good night's rest. Because working at my job on the weekend for longer hours really tires me out by the end of the day, to the point where I just want to take a nap for an hour or so but then I would go to bed later. So by getting a good nights rest and sleeping for at least 9 to 10 hours at night then I'm well rested and ready for my really long days at work on the weekend compare to on the week instead where I'm not there as long.

Workouts I had a nice relaxing stretching workout with Kayla which felt so good on the lower body because I could tell some of the areas were either sore or tight after the workouts that I had for this week. I'm even going to do some more stretching before I start work today to get all of the muscles moving around and wake up the body and get it ready to go out on the floor and work.