A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 11th

Hi everyone,

Sorry, it has to be short from me. Things are still wild and crazy here and I am about to blow my top! Need to keep calm though.

I got my Express upper body workout with Tasha in this morning and there is a run planned later. I think I will need it to burn off all the stress from today.

I hope everyone is doing better though and it is less crazy for you.

As they say, talk amongst yourselves and I will be back later.

I'm back and am happy to report I did my run. Although it was challenging I feel much better after and have new energy for this evening.

Leftovers are for dinner which includes pasta with a basic tomato sauce from my mother in law. My husband has always talked bad about it and she gave us 2 jars on the weekend. We prepared it in a one pot style and added some onion and basic seasonings. Turns out it tastes pretty good and he agrees. I am not sure how to make real pasta sauce for canning purposes but I know she just boils the heck out of the tomatoes and puts them in the jar. Maybe this sends the Italians into an outrage. Then she boils noodles and heats sauce and mixes them together on the plate. Husband always says it was like a tomato soup with noodles. Perhaps his opinion is now swayed...

Edited