My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and how is everyone's week going so far for all of you because we are almost halfway through the week and it's really cloudy and rainy over here and we're hoping for it to rain the rest of the week but the cloud can't make up their mind yet. Workouts I had a combine workout today with kickboxing,strength, and core all into one total body strength workout with Daniel and I got a good burn going on even though I had to switch up the exercises. I don't really know what we are going to be doing today since it wants to rain I guess we will just be doing stuff inside the house and let the clouds do their thing and water all the plants, trees, flowers, etc you get the point of what I'm trying to say.

I do know that if it's going to rain the rest of the week that it's going to be really cold durning the day and at night too, because there is a big drop in the temperature it went from the low 80's to the low 60's and dang it's cold at night and in the morning that we're having a fire in the house to keep it warm. I don't think we are going to go anywhere else this week and do something fun other than my mom driving me to and from the bus stop, but who knows maybe we might go somewhere fun on Thursday.