HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 10th

Good Tuesday morning! For me, it will be a Monday morning at work, after a long weekend. And it will be a hectic one too.

The anxiety from anticipating how busy I will be today kept me frozen in place yesterday. I sometimes struggle with living in the moment, with always looking ahead, and often expecting the worst. Are you able to stay in the present moment? How do you keep yourself grounded, if you deal with an anxious mind that tends to turn to the future?

I am starting week 2 of the Booty challenge today. Another way that I am often looking ahead instead of staying present is by previewing upcoming workouts, which can help me think of modifications, if needed, but can also lead me to dread working out. Not a good feeling to have for someone trying to build a habit of exercising daily. Today will be a mix of pilates and strength training. What is on your FB calendar for today?

It’s also week 2 of the team challenge at work. The focus this week is on mental health. One of the squares on our bingo card invites us to watch one of the series called Foundations of focus on our Health Hub website. Sounds like this is just what I need to help calm my mind.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 🙂