Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! 25-Minute Full Body Tabata

Hey FB!

I wanted to share this with you! I recorded this workout during a hectic day. I squeezed it in after a work meeting and just before I had to pick up my son. Life can get really busy, and skipping our exercise routines is easy. But this workout is a real game-changer, taking away any reason not to exercise.

25-Minute Full Body Tabata

This workout is perfect for this. It's a quick routine that doesn't need any special equipment and will make your heart race. It's suitable for everyone, whether you have a short lunch break or want a quick sweat session before picking up the kids.

We all know how important it is to start with a warm-up to prevent injuries and prepare your body for exercise. This workout begins with an active warm-up that includes exercises like Jumping Jacks, Squats, and more to get your blood flowing and your muscles prepared. The main workout focuses on strength, power, isometric strength, and high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Each part keeps you interested and challenges you in different ways. From Hand Release Push-ups to High Knees, it works your whole body.

The best part is you don't need any fancy equipment. You can do this workout at the park or in a hotel room. This workout is all about having "No Excuses." It is adaptable, challenging, and easy to do – great for those days when you're short on time but still want a good workout. So, make some room and give it a go. I promise you won't find any reasons to skip your workout!

-Brian