My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and how are all my favorite ladies doing online since the last time I checked in with all of you because, it's been really busy at work for me we've been rearranging clothes around in the store and bringing out new clothes that need to go out today because we are behind on it. We are already bringing out the christmas clothes and getting rid of the halloween clothes like it doesn't exist anymore which is just rude and uncool, because we still have to get through three more months before christmas comes. Workouts I'm doing the FB Jumpstart program at the moment but I'm thinking of doing some foam rolling workouts or using the foam roller in the afternoon/evening time when I get off of work.

I'm going to be not doing any HIIT or Cardio at the moment or just the high impact version of it for now until my toe heals on my left foot because I sprained it really bad. So I'm going to not have to do anything too active for at least 4 to 6 weeks from what my mom told me for working out at the moment until it gets fully healed.