👻checkin: Sunday 8-10-23

Hello there again all you lovely blenderbuddies, blendfriends, blenderz, FB ladies, FB fam… what other names can we use here? Anyway:

It was so lovely yesterday to read about your special home screen pictures and to even see some of them. Following on from that: most of us have a profile picture on FB. Why did you pick your specific profile pic? Have you changed it at all? Mine is a pic of me looking out at the sea during a hike, I just like this pic. I changed it a while ago. But that’s only the third pic I have had on here. I change my profile picture much more often on WhatsApp. What about you and your profile pictures?! Feel free as usual to ignore my nosiness.

Workouts, that’s why we are here! What are you doing today? We are supposed to have one more really nice day here, so we are off on our mountainbikes somewhere. Is the weather in your part of the world enticing you outdoors? Or are you tempted like Kimberlee yesterday to stay in pjs and slippers all day? Do whatever you feel is the right thing to do today!! And what’s more: enjoy whatever you choose to do FBwise or non-FBwise today.

Food: yesterday hubs cooked, so it would have been my turn today, but… we are off to a friend’s house for a board games night. Looking forward to the games as well as her food. So I can’t inspire you by my food (as if I ever could, right?!?!), so you have to come up with your own ideas! Anything you can inspire all the other ladies on here with? Yesterday Lisette really tempted me with her red bell pepper pasta… so you see we do get inspiration from each other. And… that’s what these checkins are all about, I think.

Photo time: I may have posted this on here on Thursday, but I thought I’d show you again, the island award evening was very boring and there was only one ferry back to the mainland. So instead of hanging around in the very noisy food and drinks areas, hubs and me went exploring around the castle a bit more. We ended up on one of the viewpoints as the evening was drawing to a close…so well worth it, we thought. Hence me posting this pic again. No human noise whatsoever, just bliss!

Over to you ladies: your day, stories, pictures, anything you want to share with us is welcome! Looking forward to reading it all later today. And of course Kim is back with us tomorrow. 🤞her internet problems have been solved. We want to hear about Fat Bear Week, of course.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***!

Edited