Perspiration Pals Sunday October 8, 2023 🌢πŸ₯¬πŸˆ

Happy Saturday night/Sunday morning Ppals,

I went to the farmers market Saturday morning and the display of peppers looked so beautiful that I had to take a picture. I showed you a similar picture a few weeks ago. This same farmer keeps on having beautiful displays. I didn't buy anything since I am making my way through the produce order that I received earlier this week through a local produce delivery service. I see some of the same farmers stands at the market that are featured on the delivery service so I am glad to know I am supporting local farmers. It also keeps me eating healthy vegetables and fruit.

I didn't do my scheduled FB workout for Low impact R1 this morning but I got my usual nice walk in around town. And that is what the good old reschedule button is for. I hadn't done this program before so I am enjoying revisiting older workouts that I haven't done for awhile and some new to me workouts. This program also has workouts from K and D's FB30 5 day challenge so I am enjoying some of K and D's banter as they workout together.

Later this week I am going to one of my happy places so I won't be able to start Ppals next Sunday. 🏝 ( alright there aren't really palm trees there, It's not that far south). I am not sure there will be wifi and I don't have unlimited data on my phone. I am going to follow CK's suggest from earlier in the week: when on vacation try local desserts. There is a market there that has wonderful bakery monster πŸͺ.

Over to you! I'd like to hear how your weekend is going. What have you been up to.

All are welcome to post and chat with us on Ppals. πŸ€—