HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 7th

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends! This will be a true Autumn weekend here, with temperatures cooling down and non-stop rain, after more than a week of Summer-like weather.

I woke up in the middle of the night again. I did not know that this could be a sign of perimenopause. But in this case, I think it’s due to the fact that I fell asleep before 8pm last night. And that it’s too warm in the bedroom, not being able to keep the window open due to the heavy rain. At least I can rest and take a nap later today.

I’m happy to report that I exercised six times this week and did not reschedule any workout. Now to work on adding regular walks and stretching. Like the meme above says. I love long walks (in my case I would replace the pumpkin pie with apple pie), but I will have to work up to that, as I feel that my hips are tight. Today is a rest day and I will do some total body stretching, with extra focus on my hips.

What are your plans for the day? Will you be working out or taking a rest day? Do you have a fun/interesting activity planned? Any good food/dish on the menu? Other than resting and stretching today (and maybe napping), we’ll stay in and catch up on series. I know David will want to watch a horror movie, that’s his thing in October, but it’s not for me. And we’ll make a yet-to-be decided pasta dish for supper.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 🙂