Saturday, I think 7-10-23 👻checkin

Hey there lovely FB ladies… we don’t get any FB men on this thread, do we? Anyway, my 👻ing turn this weekend. Not much going on so plenty of time to get this post going and up as well as read all your replies! It’s supposed to be a sunny day here, a mini heatwave 🤣, but I will believe that when I see it. I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but the weather forecast is very (as in really very) often wrong here along the UK south coast!

Over to why we are here now:

Workout time?! Or non workout time?! Hubs managed to book us a tennis court for midday today, very unusual, because Saturdays are often fully booked. And if the sun does appear, a seaswim will very likely happen. How about you today? A new workout, a golden oldie, a favourite, or just a part of a programme or challenge? Or something thrown together? Or nothingness? I love nothingness at times!!

Food: … eh right… no idea whatsoever as yet. Not even sure who is supposed to be cooking today. I think it’s my husband’s turn, phew!!! What is on your plates today? Something new, a golden oldie, a favourite or part of a food plan, or just something thrown together? Nothingness doesn’t go here, I am afraid…

Nosy me thought up a question for you earlier this week: What is your start up screen picture on your phone? (You don’t have to show me, just describe it.) Is it a general picture? Or one that is special to you? Why did you pick it ? Do you change it often? I recently changed mine to a picture of grandbaby. Every time I open my phone I just have to smile!!! Feel free to ignore my nosiness!

Photo: I had you counting during my last checkin, thought I’d continue along those lines… how many dewdrops can you count? Please totally ignore me, I just love the picture!

Bye for now all you lovelies, talk to you later! And Karen, enjoy the baby snuggles!!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***!

Edited