HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 6th

Moin, moin, Blenderz. No quote for today because my brain is too scrambled by the wind to look for one so hope you enjoy this picture of the lighthouse on Amrum island instead. I’m sure CK could extract some meaning and significance from this.

I haven’t been on here much this past week so do let me know what’s going on with you guys in terms of life, the universe and everything. Ivett over on PPals put the Hitchiker’s guide to the galaxy on my brain, apparently.

If there is any quote that moved you lately do share it here so we keep the HKS tradition.

I haven’t been doing any workouts while on vacation. I thought I would, even brought bands, but figuring out activities, schedules and so on leaves me no mental space for working out. I have been walking a lot. Apparently walking through sand and against strong wind will leave your legs as sore as going up a mountain. Who knew?

The weather has been pretty decent for this time of year, I think. Our first day on the coast I felt sad and depressed because of the rain and the wind and everything feeling abandoned because it was a Sunday in a small German town. Then we got home and figured out the coffee we’d had in the morning was decaffeinated and that explained the gloom. Next day we gad proper caffeine and hope returned, like a lighthouse in the middle of a stormy sea? Ok, I tried to bring it around to the picture, don’t say I didn’t.

We’re visiting a sealarium today so there will definitely be seals. In the meantime I’ll share a few more picture in the comments. Be advised that if you don’t like fish, all you’re going to eat here is schnitzel. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, my condolences.

Ok, enough ranting, need to get ready. Tschüss!