Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! No Equipment Legs Supersets

Hey there! Here's a level 3 bodyweight workout for you!

No Equipment Legs Supersets

This workout is also all standing and ends with a cardio finisher. You’ll develop lower body strength and endurance, and if your body reacts similarly to mine, you’ll notice some newfound quad and calf soreness as a result of some of the exercises. 

Although this workout is truly no equipment, I was inspired to add a fun twist to our traditional curtsy lunge exercise and if you choose to complete this version, it will help to have a chair and weight handy (the weight secures the chair). If not, no worries at all, it won’t compromise your workout or muscles targeted. Read the write-up and do the workout for more on this :) Other than this small tweak, all you’ll need is a mat or supportive surface beneath you as you’d typically work out on.

Overall, the difficulty of this workout is a 3, with the exception of the cardio finisher which has the potential to sail the difficulty a bit higher if you’re not modifying (I share low-impact mods throughout). 

This workout is exceptionally suitable for travel being that it’s bodyweight-only and requires no sitting or laying on the floor. I’ve encountered my fair share of questionable floors while working out on the go, and appreciate when a workout can give me great satisfaction without having to get too cozy with the ground.

xxErica