Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 4th

Hi guys! Having issues getting a post to go through again today! So this is just a placeholder until I can troubleshoot and figure out what's going on ! Edit: Let's try this again!

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you today?

I am ready for hot weather to be done with! Uck, it's just so not my favorite! But, supposedly only one more day of it!

Anywho, let's talk workouts shall we?

I never got to my workout yesterday. Previously mentioned hot weather made allergens unbearable yesterday, and breathing was at a premium. So I decided to put off my workout. I will do Erica's newest lower body routine today, tho!

What's on the menu for today?

Salmon, hopefully!

Finally: I know you guys are sick/dont care about Fat Bear Week; but it starts today, so here we are! I found out about something yesterday from a fellow bear enthusiast that I thought was wonderful. They are holding sessions during their college courses called "Movement for Mental Health" that focuses on getting moving, having fun, and promoting better mental health. They have themes as to what their movements will be based on, and this week they are focusing on Fat Bear Week and bear-based movements! What a great thing! So here's a bear movement for mental health today, brought to you by awesome mama 402, who is belly flopping for a fish! (She's also a contender for FBW, and you can vote for her here: https://explore.org/fat-bear-week starting at 12 PM EST today!) So; this week's gif series will be also in correlation with FBW and bear movement for mental health!

SORRY GUYS: NO GIF OR PICS. No matter how small I make the files, they will not upload. FB Tech Team has been great in helping me, and said they'd hopefully have a fix within the week. So here's hoping!

Ok, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***!

Edited