Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 3rd

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I am hoping this will actually let me post today! Not sure what the problem was yesterday, but hopefully it was just a one-time thing!

As for today: it's supposed be stupid hot here. Too hot for October (mid 80s F). No sir, I don't like it. Luckily, weather folks are saying it's only supposed to last a few days, and I certainly hope that's the case. I dont wanna see 80s for another 8 months or so.

Anywho, onto workouts!

What do your workouts look like for today?

Yesterday I paired Tasha's upper body EMOM with a shorter core routine. I LOVE that workout by Tasha. So good; and really allows you to lift mega heavy. As for today, I think I'm going to give Erica's new lower body metcon routine a try!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenders?

Something that's not gonna heat the house up, that's for sure!

Finally: Guys!! It's that time of year again: FAT BEAR WEEK!!! Ahhh I'm so excited! Should you feel inclined, and would like to participate, visit Explore.org to learn more:

https://explore.org/meet-the-bears

Go check out the bears, and fill out your brackets now! Voting starts Wednesday!

Ok, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***