Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Cool-Down Total Body Combo Stretches

Good morning FB Family!

We’re slowing things down a bit with a series of total body stretches intended to leave you feeling restored, renewed, and replenished:

Cool-Down Total Body Combo Stretches

Tack this cool-down routine onto another cool-down or use it as a standalone – just make sure your muscles are a little warm before diving right into the static stretches that are part of this session! In this routine, we pair two stretches together and gently flow between the two before statically holding each stretch independently of one another. Focus on slowing down the pace of your movement and identifying any areas of the body that might need a little more attention than others.

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve grown to enjoy and appreciate my stretching/restorative training sessions. Yes, I refer to these slower paced, less intense routines as “training sessions,” because they are just as integral to my performance progress as my more rigorous workouts.

I hope you enjoy the stretches in this cool-down and leave your mat feeling less tense in mind and body. Would anyone be interested in a longer cool-down session? Maybe double the length of this routine?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha