Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! No Cardio Upper Body Strength

Good morning FB Family!

Today’s workout release targets the upper body with no hopping, jumping, or leaping (I know, you’re kind of sad about the lack of burpees):

No Cardio Upper Body Strength

The three, 4-exercise main circuits each contain two pairs of exercises that function as pseudo supersets within a circuit. Exercises are grouped in such a way that you can hold onto the same pair of weights for each move within the circuit to treat it as a complex (a string of exercises completed back-to-back with minimal rest using the same selection of weights). Alternatively, you can quickly switch out your weight selections during the 10-second recovery intervals, but just make sure that you have your weights aligned and nearby to make the transitions as seamless as possible (and to avoid kicking your weights like me – just one of many clumsy moments).

A little behind the scenes – my arms were dying during most of this workout because I had to film parts of it three times due to repeated timer malfunctions. My solution was to get annoyed and say evil things to an inanimate object (my iPad), thinking that somehow this would fix it. The last thought that crossed my mind was, “maybe I should just turn it off and restart it.” Shocker – that’s what worked.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this under 30-minute upper body routine! There are indeed two intermissions and a couple of push-ups variations. But with each interval of work only being 20 seconds long, I think we’ll still be virtual workout buddies by the end.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha